We present the Data Set Knowledge Graph (DSKG), a RDF data set about data sets which are linked to publications that mention the data sets. The metadata of the data sets are modeled in the standard vocabulary DCAT and are based on data sets registered in OpenAIRE and Wikidata.
What exactly do we provide?
- Periodically updated RDF dump files of the Data Set Knowledge Graph.
- URI resolution of the Data Set Knowledge Graph within the Linked Open Data Cloud.
- A publicly accessible SPARQL endpoint containing the latest Data Set Knowledge Graph data.
- Entity embeddings for all data sets in the Data Set Knowledge Graph.
How big is the Data Set Knowledge Graph?
The Data Set Knowledge Graph contains, among others,
Potential use cases:
- Use the DSKG for the development of semantic search engines for data sets (e.g. use the metadata of the linked publications of the data sets for advanced search capabilities)
- Easier data integration by using the RDF standard vocabulary DCAT and by linking resources to other data sources (e.g., combining the DSKG with other data set collections in RDF).
- Data analysis to measure and award the provisioning of data sets (e.g., determine the scientific influence of data sets and authors).